Alex joined the firm in 2016. His practice areas include civil litigation, criminal defense, and family law. Alex is currently the President-Elect of the Southwest Louisiana Young Lawyer's Board and the Treasurer of the Family Law Section of the Southwest Louisiana Bar Association.
While at the LSU Paul M. Heber Law Center, Alex served as Vice President of the 3L class. He also clerked for the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal and the Attorney General's office.
Alex was raised in Mandeville, Louisiana. He has been married to his high school sweetheart, Katie Annessa Reed, since 2014. When he is not working, Alex enjoys spending time with family, kayak fishing, and supporting the LSU Tigers.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Civil Litigation
- Louisiana, 2016
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Juris Doctorate - 2016
- Louisiana State University, Louisiana
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member, 2016 to Present
- Southwest Louisiana Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, President-Elect, 2018 to Present
- Louisiana State Bar Association Leadership Class, 2017 to 2018
- Southwest Louisiana Bar Association Family Law Section, Treasurer, 2018 to Present