Admitted to practice in all Louisiana state courts, in the United States District Courts for the Middle, Eastern, and Western Districts of Louisiana, and the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Clare was an associate with Taylor Porter Brooks and Philips in Baton Rouge from 2016-2019.
Clare earned her J.D. in 2016 from Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center. As a law student, she served as a member of the Louisiana State University Board of Supervisors, Executive President of the Student Bar Association, Senior Associate and Issue Editor on the Louisiana Law Review, and the LSU Law Center Moot Court Board. She earned CALI awards in Louisiana Law of Obligations, Administration of Criminal Justice, Legal Research & Writing, Comparative Company Law, Sports Law, and Bioethics.
Clare graduated from Westminster College in 2012 with a Bachelor of Arts in Biological Sciences.
Clare is an avid sports fan, and enjoys traveling, reading, and scuba diving in her free time.
Areas Of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Family Law
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star in Civil Defense
- Listed in "Top Attorneys-Rising Stars", Louisiana Life Magazine
- Best Lawyers, Ones to Watch 2021, 2022
- Listed in “Top Lawyers of Acadiana”, Acadiana Profile
- LSU Law Center Ambassador
- Student Bar Association
- Recipient: Taylor Porter Memorial Scholarship; William David Kiesel Scholarship; Cox, Cox, Filo, Camel & Wilson Law Firm Scholarship; John R. Fridge & Rose Fridge Bahlinger Scholarship; Faculty Scholarship
- Paul M. Hebert Scholar (2013, 2014)
- Chancellor’s Scholar (2014)
- CALI Award: Obligations, Administration of Criminal Justice, Legal Research & Writing, Comparative Company Law, Sports Law, Bioethics
- LSU Law Center Moot Court Board 2015-2016
- Wex S. Malone American Inn of Court Member
- Louisiana Law Review, Volume 76, Issue Editor
- Student Bar Association Executive President 2015-2016
- Louisiana State University Board of Supervisors 2015-2016
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2016
- Westminster College
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: Biological Sciences
- “Corralling the Crowdfunding: NCAA Regulations and Private Donors”, Louisiana Law Review Lagniappe, February 21, 2016
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- SWLA Bar Association